Makeup Art 101
Time & Location
About The Event
Do you love makeup?
Do you want to more?
Are you looking for new technique or any at all?
Wendy will walk you through the behind the scenes artistry of how different looks and techniques are built in this elite, 20 hour course. She will take you though the "why's" and "how's" of makeup- helping you to build an understanding behind what you are doing!
This course is a foundational must. Wendy has diligently and tirelessly built a curriculum centered around her tenure with MAC cosmetics, her time spent teaching in different accredited Esthetic schools and her experience as a Master artist, with over 15 years in the business.
- Skin and its correction for health and makeup.
- Skin types, tones and textures- how to work with it.
- Color theory as it applies to makeup.
- Face and eye shaping/mapping.
- Highlight and Contour- both intense and soft.
- Detailed looks to include winged liner, perfected lips,
- Brushes, blending, backstage techniques and much more!
If you've gotten this far- surely you have an interest in makeup and no doubt, you will benefit greatly from this course!
Each class only allots for 10 students to ensure intimate time with Wendy- don't delay in registering today!